Friday, February 17, 2012

taking it outside

a glimpse of spring

I don't know what's it's like where you live, but in St. Louis it seems like most everyone has a bit of "spring fever".  Today, although the high temperature hovered around 50 degrees, I spied kids on scooters and bikes, runners in shorts and tees, and even saw an open sunroof or two.  Around here, our bulbs are starting to peek out, the days are getting a bit longer, and everyone seems ready to get outside and start enjoying some (much needed) sun and spring weather.


I truly LOVE Spring. It's is my favorite time of year to have a casual cocktail (or two) on the patio, do some grilling with friends and revel in the experience of outdoor entertaining.  About this time of year, much to my husband's dismay,  I start dreaming of ways I can update my patio and outdoor spaces and make them perfect to host an outdoor dinner party.  To feed that inspiration, I've recently been cruising some of my favorite blog and website sources.  Below are a few of my favorites for you to wander through. 

Enjoy the long weekend, wherever you are!
K












via


via

via



via



via



via











No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is appreciated!